Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hey Guys!  My name's Ali Fountain, and I'm so excited to meet the incoming Class of 2017!!! It's gonna be an awesome orientation week.  I'll be a sophomore this year, so I remember exactly how it feels, and I can't wait to experience it all again from the other side! I'm from McMinnville, TN, which is halfway between Nashville and Chattanooga.  (Kinda the middle of nowhere!)  I came from a small private school (my graduating class was 7 people... yeah, I know) so coming to C-N was a little overwhelming at first.  But, I can honestly tell you that it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I love it here; it's home now.
I'm working on campus this summer with Appalachian Outreach Ministries on home repair. It's a great opportunity to help those in need and get to hang out with friends all summer! But I'll post more about all that later, as well as more about life at C-NU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment